Tue, 27 Apr|
The Role of the Reading Lead
Suitable for Reading and Phonics Leads. Ensure that you and your school are ready for the Ofsted deep dive into Reading.
Time & Location
27 Apr 2021, 13:30 – 15:00
About the event
- What is the role of the reading lead?
- What should you do now/next? Looking at phonics from EYFS to KS1.
- Ensure you are well equipped for an Ofsted deep dive, looking at the criteria and how ensure you are meeting it.
- Getting the best from your support staff.
- How to use data to inform the next steps and your practice sessions.
- Support teaching throughout the school.
(If you have previously attended this event you do not need to attend this training again)
- Ticket type
The Role of the Reading LeadPrice£0.00