top of page
Tue, 02 Feb|
A chance to explore best practice in Phonics and how the English Hub can support your school with funding and literacy specialists.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
02 Feb 2021, 13:15 – 17:15
About the event
The showcase will be hosted by our English Hub Lead, Tara Dodson and Senior Literacy Specialist and Head of English for the Knowledge Schools Trust Primaries, Katie Press.
The session will include:
- An introduction from the English Hub Lead, Tara Dodson, explaining what the hub can offer your school
- Aims of the English Hub and the work we do
- Phonics observations
- Discussions of best practices
- We will share our experiences and what works well for us
- Embedding "A love of reading"
- A look at vocabulary
- What you can expect from us as a hub
bottom of page